Investor Financing - Investor/Contractor Partnering
P23 Finance is a full service nationwide commercial mortgage company that works with hundreds of lenders, wholesalers, and contractors throughout the United States. With over 15 years of experience in the entire real estate industry (Investing, Construction, and Lending).
Permanent Financing we offer:
1. Bank Loans (conventional and SBA loans $1M+),
2. Bank Alternate Stated loans (these are not conventional banks and borrowers do not need to submit tax returns to qualify for these types of loans), and more...
Temporary Financing we offer:
1. Renovation loans (1-4 unit investment properties and some standard commercial properties),
2. Bridge Loans (1-4 unit investment properties and commercial properties)
3. Ground Up Construction loans (1-4 unit investment properties), and more...
Investor Partner Programs we offer:
1. 25-Plus Program* (We secure the financing, we help you locate the right property (we have non-MLS resources as well), we help you structure and package your deal, we help you with finding and dealing with contractors throughout the entire process, we help you get it listed on the MLS, you provide the investment capital, you show up to closings, you collect a check when the property is sold)
2. 50-Plus Program *,** (We secure the financing, we find the property (we have non-MLS resources as well), we handle all the construction and contractors, we get the property listed by one of our preferred agent(s) on the MLS after construction is complete, you provide the investment capital, you show up to closings, you collect a check when the property is sold)
* Minimum $20k cash on hand to invest, verifiable by bank statement, and at least 600 middle FICO score to participate in Investor Partner Program(s),
** 50-Plus Program available only in the following areas: St. Louis, MO (entire metro area), Columbia/Jefferson City, MO area, Kansas City, MO (entire Metro Area), Kansas City, Kansas (entire Metro area), Dallas, TX (entire DFW area), Tyler, TX (some surrounding areas), Houston, TX (entire metro area), and Oklahoma City, OK (entire metro area)
Other rules and restrictions may apply.